Northsound specialise in the manufacture, installation, modification and testing of pipework. Northsound specialise in welding stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium and plastics.
Our pipefitting teams can work from technical drawings or provide installations based on a rough description of the customer requirements. Northsound have built years of experience fitting all types of materials to convey liquids, gases and steam to many different applications.
The team at Northsound deals with a wide range of materials including:
- Stainless steel (for food processes, cooling, gases, steam etc)
- Carbon Steel (steam, gas, fuels etc)
- Aluminium (light weight supports etc)
- Galvanised (water, compressed air etc)
- Copper (for hot and cold water, gasses etc.)
- Various plastics including UPVC, ABS, PVDF, polypropylene and polyethylene (for water, chemicals, heating and cooling fluid, compressed air and gases)
Our pipefitting work can be undertaken on site at the customer’s premises with our portable sets or manufactured in our dedicated workshop. We operate across the UK and Europe; in fact we can send our fully trained engineers anywhere they are needed.
We fit and maintain pipes for a broad range of industries, with a particular emphasis on food factories, compost recycling facilities, breweries, farming, water treatment plant, petro-chemical and other associated sectors.
Call Northsound to discuss your pipefitting needs and to get a quote today.